Thursday, February 12, 2009

Murphy at the Beach

Today, Murphy and I went to his favorite beach in Tahoe. He wants me to throw the ball. Not yet, I have to get some pictures first.

Throw it! Throw it!
It was such a nice day and fresh snow on the ground, I could not help but take a couple more pictures. Although Murphy is starting to get annoyed with me.

THROW IT!
Okay I'll throw it now. But you gotta swim for it! Murphy has no problem with swimming, even in the Winter, he just doesn't care. He's got to have that ball!



He's a pretty good fetcher!

Suddenly, out of no where, dogs started showing up by the two's and three's. Murphy was STOKED! We went on a short walk with Dog Walker Megan and her play group for the day. Murphy had fun. I got to hear about her recent divorce. Not so fun.



So long to Tahoe for now, be back soon!

No comments: